Monday, April 16, 2012

We Love Tiny Things

Americans love tiny things. We all know it. Think about tea cup pigs. Toy poodles. Tiny lotions. Mini sharpies. I could go on and on, especially since *I* love tiny things.

Speaking of tiny things, I love makeup samples. I've been obsessing about Birchbox. It's this neat service that sends 4-5 deluxe makeup samples each month for $10. They're sort of tailored to my skin, proficiency in makeup techniques and interests. I've been telling all my friends about it.

This month's box was pretty interesting. I got a tiny nail polish in a grey-blue by Zoya. I haven't tried that one out yet, I'll get back to you once I do.

I also got a tiny tin of cuticle cream. It smells amazing. It's a little greasy, so I don't like to use it until right before bed.

There's an itty bitty vial of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume. I'm not sure how to apply the stuff though, it's not in a vaporizer or a dropper.... Therefore, I'm not sure how I like it.

Finally, I got a packet of Willa on the go facial cleansing wipes. They smell pretty good, light and fresh. They don't make my face sticky and they clean everything off pretty well. I usually use Ponds make up removing pads, but I think I'm going to switch to the Willa pads. The only issue with that is I don't know where to find Willa brand products in my area, and Ponds are available at any Rite-Aid.

I just love tiny things. I will keep filling my purse with tiny, travel-sized products. Birchbox is just making that a tiny bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment