Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Spring Break Ever

Today was the first official day of my final spring break.
I did nothing, all day long.

It's been glorious!

I spent my day up to date on The Finder. I discussed future financial plans with the fiance. I cooked myself a shrimp and snow pea dinner. And now, I'm watching Buffy.

I'm in the middle of season two, and I love and hate this show. There are some moments that are painful to watch. And there are moments that are touching.

But, it's the last spring break I'm ever going to have (unless I go into academia). I feel like I should be off on a whirlwind adventure. Instead, I'm going to be sitting at home filling out application after application hoping and praying I find gainful employment after graduation.

I'd love to get a job in the public relations field, I'll be overjoyed to get a paid internship in the field, but if I can find a solid internship (even unpaid) I'd jump for it.

Does anyone have any advice on getting a job after graduation?

No comments:

Post a Comment