Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wedding Dress!

Today, I went to the Tri-Cities to meet one of my favorite authors. I missed her when she was in Seattle a few weeks ago and luckily she was just an hour and a half drive away. Patricia Briggs is a lovely woman. Mom and I were in the bookstore for about 20 minutes.

Next, we went to Lumber Liquidators and looked at bamboo flooring for my parents house. I've been trying to talk them into bamboo for so long. It's eco-friendly and beautiful and adds lots of value to a home.

Then we went to Burlington Coat Factory. It was creepy. There was crap all over the place. It was messy and felt trashy. We left very quickly.

Then, we were going to go to Subway, but on our way out to the car we noticed a David's Bridal. We went in on a whim. We browsed and eventually saw a few dresses that were pretty. I tried on three. One was a lacy mermaid cut, another was a lacy sheath and the other was a poofy princess dress.

The poofy princess dress was beautiful but it didn't feel like me.
The lacy sheath dress was pretty, but didn't fit quite right.

The lacy mermaid dress was the most gorgeous dress I've tried on. It fit me so well and it fit my personality perfectly. I tried it on twice.

My wedding isn't for two years and the dress was $400. Mom and I went to Burger King and we talked about the dress. I sent pictures to some of my best girl friends and asked their opinions. Everyone liked it.

We bought it. I have officially ordered my wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment